You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps transform lives daily means that you’re devoted to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Andover
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Establish and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.