You'll lead a committed team committed to changing lives daily. You must be able to:
- Lead and motivate members of all fitness abilities
- Live your Life at Level 10®
- Represent the Farrell's program
- Follow the Farrell's fitness and nutrition guidelines
It’s a full-time job assisting others reach their goals, and there will be high expectations as you guide others on their transformation journeys.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Work as the brand ambassador for sales and marketing
- Hire and help develop instructors and coaches
- Set schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Create an excellent member experience
- Build relationships with members and address their needs to provide maximum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.